Last update: May 2023
Recording of personal information
When you visit our website, we may collect the following personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via the contact form:
- Name: to identify you correctly.
- Email address: to be able to reply and contact you.
- Telephone number: so we can contact you if necessary.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests and provide our consultancy services.
- Communicate with you about your requests or questions.
- Improve our service offering and our website.
- Maintain an internal log of communications with customers.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not share, sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third parties except as follows:
- With your explicit consent.
- When required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
- With our trusted partners who collaborate with us to provide our services, for example, in case you require specific advice, we may share your information with our relevant external consultants.
Protection of personal information
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage system is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We advise you to read the respective privacy policies of the third-party websites you visit.
- Address: Máchova 18/838 Vinohrady
- Telephone: 00420 224 934 776
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org